Mid week would work for me but only if it's the week of Aug. 26 through Sept. 3. We are going in on the same cottage with Greg and his wife. I doubt I could get away from work on either side of this vacation.
Whatever we decide, I volunteer to do the signup (unless someone already has that covered -- if so, let me know if I can help).
As to tensions, let me just say this as forthrightly as I can. I'm not in this for fame or fortune. At the slightest hint of inter-board, inter-site tensions, I will bail. I refuse to harm the people and things I love, and I whole heartedly second Juro's sentiment that this clave is about the fishing.
Here's hoping the rain ends by then