Fly Fishing Forum - View Single Post - Best Sunglasses?
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2005, 06:40 PM
NE Oregon

For Juro

This is for Juro,

I respect your point of view so am curious how you would respond now in reference to a post below which you made back in March of 2001 about Fisherman Eyeware. From what I can gather perhaps those glasses did not last...

However I talked today with Fisherman Eyeware and they said they would fix or replace a scratched or broken pair, no questions asked. "They want me for returning customer" was their reasoning. Fine by me...

At $49 for polycarbonates--no polychromatic molecules in the lenses--but polarized, one could buy two/three for the price of Action Optics polys. However maybe bad optics...
so I am now favoring the Action Optics "Fishbone"

Check out Fisherman Eywear's:

http://www.fishermaneyewear.com/guide_line.shtml

Quote:
Originally Posted by juro
I am totally pleased with the $49 Fisherman Eyewear brand gray wrap-around polycorbonate polarized shades sold at Costco, model 90301. They are shatterproof and cut the glare beautifully. At that price I am thinking of buying a back-up pair although these have served me very well and I expect to have them for a long time.

<b>In my opinion, FWIW, is that they are the best price/performance value in polarized polycarbs on the market.</b>

Last edited by Mulepadre; 02-28-2005 at 06:48 PM.