My votes would be:
1) A large clouser in chartreuse/white
2) A large olive/black woolly bugger
3) My bass special, which is tied like a black/olive woolly bugger (black hackle, olive/black mixed color chenille), but instead of marabou for the tail I use a 4" strip of rabbit fur.
4) A deer hair frog with white belly (the top doesn't matter since the fish can't see it!)
5) A large brown clouser (to simulate a crayfish or bottom feeding minnow)
6) A really big Hornberg streamer (the best streamer, actually the best thing period, I've ever used for pond/lake fishing)