Fly Fishing Forum - View Single Post - Caddis for Kids 'Tie-a-Thon' Press Release
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2004, 11:04 AM
Duke of Furl

Send a message via Yahoo to Don Johnson
Thanks for the post Sean!

This year's event has the potential to not only surpass last year's, as far as the amount raised is concerned, but it has the potential to supercede the combined total of ALL 4 of my other Tie-A-Thons combined.

Last year I had 2 major companies donating product for the drawing. This year I have 18 and still haven't heard back from many more as they were busy preparing for the Denver tackle show. There will be rods from Sage, TFO and St. Croix as well as a CUSTOM BAMBOO ROD made by Tom Bowden. Bob Trigg's guided trip is certain to trigger a lot of ticket sales as well and I much appreciate his contribution to the cause. All this and much more and the tickets for the drawing are only a buck each!

I look forward to seeing and meeting many of you there; please contact me directly if there are questions, and thank you for your time and support of this endeavor!

Regards,
Don Johnson