I haven't updated my progress but there really hasn't been a lot what with a combination of a new marriage, weather, work, and project funding. We almost had it finished last weekend but ran into a snag installing the shift cable. So many things on an engine require special tools and we tried to get around buying the tool and paid the price in time and effort lost. Anyway I think the engine will go in on Saturday along with all the other minor projects that need completing such as running lights, guages, fish finder, GPS, Anchor cleat .... With a touch of luck we very well may launch next Sunday. We started serious work in mid April last year so we are looking at nearly a one year project when we thought a few months at the most.
Here's a shot of the engine hanging over the boat waiting for us to get that shift cable installed - it waited quite a while.