Thanks. I figured temperatures could be a big factor. I just wanted to be assured there was a reasonable chance of success if I went at that time. I wish I could wait until September but I teach and will be back in session the third week of August. From what I understand June is a very hard time to get onto a decent piece of water unless you have considerably more financial resources or connections than I. Besides I can't think of a better way to end my summer.