Fly Fishing Forum - View Single Post - Steelhead heaven: 15 miles of NY's Salmon
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2004, 06:22 AM

Paying Sponsors - Banners-Donations and a small url blurb to help Keith

Paying Sponsors - Banners-Donations and a small url blurb to help Keith

Hi Juro, all,

I personanly have not" that I am aware of" asked any web site bullitin board-chat room for a donation or sponsorship. (Could I be wrong?)
-------

This is what is appearing on my web site tonight for todays report. I did it partially last night and here it is 6am and Im already prepping tonights report - yikes!) Have to run and do a trip today, so hopefully Ill have some pictures to add and some nice tips, etc...

------------------------------------------------

Mail Bag:
Keith is a nice guy with a nice product. We met on http://www.flyfishingforum.com/flytalk/index.htm

(I was going to put his lil 2 paragraph ad here for you to see, but then I remembered the rules, it will be on mine tonight)

(His url will appear here)

Other web sites I like and have enjoy for years on Cape Cod for qaulity fishign reports, articles, fly tieing tip's and much more http://www.flyfishingforum.com/flytalk/index.htm.
(another good Cape cod url site similar to your's will appear here), (another good Cape cod url site similar to your's will appear here), (another good Cape cod url site similar to your's will appear here)

-----------------------------------------------

Nothng earth shattering, but I do try take care of those that take care of me and sometimes it makes me feel goodd inside. You may pick up some new members, donations?

Anyway, as Ive said, you all have been more than kind and generous with your tips, articles, knowledge and entertaimant. (And putting up with me) One of my biggest pleasures in the evening is enjoying your forum members post's.

It's funny, most web site's like your's want my long lenghty educational articles to ad content to there site. Putting a url at the bottom is not an issue.

( Feel free to delete this and all post's I just made. No hard feelings, no biggy. I just feel that these sites are a source for the free exchange of information and by adding good substance- bring's more viewers to your site. This helps the local economoy and also any sales you might be offering off your web site. Content = more viewers. More viewers = hopefully more sales. Its one thing to be a paid advertiser and another to take hours out of my day to write report's, educational articles to help your viewers. And in exchange only add my url. The viewer wins!)

Anyway, have to run, nice chatting and I respect your site,, it's members and your rules and regs.

Best,
Randy