Saw a bunch of nice fish pulled out of Weir today.
Apparently, sea worms were the entree of choice. Too bad I didn't have any...which left most catching to the bait-slingers.
While frustrating, I did stop short (just) of asking for one fresh sea worm to attach to the end of my fly line.;-)
If you want to make up for today's misfortunes then you can tag along with me, my Dad and Kirsten tomorrow. Of course, in saying this I am assuming that the Rip Trip will be cancelled.
I have quasi-solid alternate plans. The question is: Chatham or the bayside?
Check your e-mail.
Yes, unfortunately Keith called to cancel and frankly looking at the sky it makes sense. Forecast down here is dense fog early, ptly cloudy mid-day and sever thundershowers late.
High tide 9:30-ish at Stage Harbor, dropping all day with no flood to speak of before the last shuttle out of Monomoy except that last bit in the morning, potentially in the fog. Too bad sight fishing was out-of-control in the crib this afternoon, and I was the only one there to enjoy it.
Bayside - fished around the bottom of the tide, which will not occur until mid-afternoon when parking is an issue. I can give you some info that might help FWIW if you decide to do the bayside, email me.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:40 AM.|
Copyright Flyfishingforum.com (All Rights Reserved)