Fly Fishing Forum

Fly Fishing Forum (http://www.flyfishingforum.com/flytalk4/index.php)
-   >> Archive: Striper (etc) Flies (http://www.flyfishingforum.com/flytalk4/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   once more (http://www.flyfishingforum.com/flytalk4/showthread.php?t=6606)

joe wojtan 06-06-2002 08:47 AM

once more
 
If this doesn't work, after all that personal attention. its the gas pipe for me.
http://www.pixhost.com/pixj/jwojtan/...-clouser-1.jpg
Got my fingers crossed.
Joe

Nick 06-06-2002 08:58 AM

And what a nice picture to start with! Nice work, I knew we'd get you to do it!:D

Nick

joe wojtan 06-06-2002 09:04 AM

thanks
 
Guy's
After all the crueling instructions My hats off to all of you who had faith in me, in making it possible for me to post my fly pictures.
Now I will be able to really get involved in this site, I don't know how else to show my gratitued, but to say THANK YOU ALL.
Joe. :chuckle: :chuckle:
PS: by the way the picture of this fly is called Christmas Tree Clouser desighned by Page Rogers.

striblue 06-06-2002 09:17 AM

OK... excellent.

joe wojtan 06-06-2002 09:19 AM

My hero
 
Quote:

Originally posted by Nick
And what a nice picture to start with! Nice work, I knew we'd get you to do it!:D

Nick

Nick
You have the patience of persistant teacher.
Joe

joe wojtan 06-06-2002 09:21 AM

Thanks
 
Quote:

Originally posted by striblue
OK... excellent.
John
Thanks for your guidance as well.
Joe

Nick 06-06-2002 10:32 AM

Joe,
Anytime. By the way, where in CT are youfrom? I grew up in Mystic and head back lots during the summer and fall to fish RI and Fisher's Island Sound.

Nick

joe wojtan 06-06-2002 11:31 AM

Where
 
Quote:

Originally posted by Nick
Joe,
Anytime. By the way, where in CT are youfrom? I grew up in Mystic and head back lots during the summer and fall to fish RI and Fisher's Island Sound.

Nick

Nick
I live up the Connecticut river from Old Saybrook Point which is approximateky 8 miles from the sound right on the river.
Joe

Tod D 06-07-2002 12:21 PM

Joe - sounds like you're somewhere near Essex or the Opera House, yes? Some good fishing around those parts. My in-laws are up in Higganum. Don't get down nearly enough to enjoy the fishing.

joe wojtan 06-07-2002 12:37 PM

Close by
 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tod D
Joe - sounds like you're somewhere near Essex or the Opera House, yes? Some good fishing around those parts. My in-laws are up in Higganum. Don't get down nearly enough to enjoy the fishing. [/QUOTE

Tod
I'm about 2 miles from Higganum, and the same distance from the Opera house, but on the opposite side of the river,
Shame on you , you should visit more often. :tsk tsk:
Joe


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:55 AM.


Copyright Flyfishingforum.com (All Rights Reserved)