Fly Fishing Forum

Fly Fishing Forum (
-   Gear Talk - Fly Stuff Spoken Here (
-   -   Rapid Line changer (

striblue 01-12-2002 07:11 PM

Rapid Line changer
I was looking at the Seamaster web site because I will be buying a seamaster fly reel in February.. probably a Mark lll and in one of their sites they had a piece of equipement priced at $19.00 which was two tube looking devises which they call the rapid line changer... Never seen anything anywhere like it... so I e-mailed them for an explaination as to how it works.. it appears to be a piece of equipement which is suppose to simplify line changing. When I get the answer I will post the explaination... but in the meantime has anyone ever seen or heard of this before? ((( this is an edit... by the way this is a line changer in the field so to speak.. just wanted to clarify that it does not look like something that is for home changing)

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:32 PM.

vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright (All Rights Reserved)