New Year Fitness Goals
Well the decade has turned and I've been able to maintain albeit 2-3 pounds of holiday weight I will burn off in the next several weeks.
A few milestones I am proud of -
- size 31 waist (Levis Dockers) and Medium shirt size
- ability to do 3 sets of 5 pull-ups from dead hang
- 50-75 pushups per day
- 5 mile runs 2-3 times per week (spring/summer/fall) and 30-45 minute cardio @ gym (during winter months)
- transitioned from beer to red wine
- eliminated the occasional smoking
- replaced diet soda with diet green tea
A few milestones I am NOT proud of -
- eating less healthy foods than before, more carbs and fats
- getting inadequate sleep hours
- drinking too much caffeine
- eating out more = preparing healthy dishes less
- return of visible fat deposits
- haven't been stretching, very inflexible
My goals are to continue on the track I am on and
- eliminate the holiday fat
- stretch daily
- increase pullups to 3 sets of 10 per day
- raise pushup regimen to 100 per day
- raise outdoor run distance to 7 mi 2-3 times per week
- winter gym regimen to firm 3x / wk
Afterall, I want to out-walk everyone on the flats this year :lildevl:
||01-26-2010 03:58 PM
Don't be silly.:rolleyes:
You are getting old like the rest of us.
Surrender is the sure path to defeat. Off to the gym....
||01-28-2010 12:12 PM
Go for it Juro - no reason you can't be lookin good and movin fast while you're gettin old! :wink:
I want to row more!
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:53 AM.
Copyright Flyfishingforum.com (All Rights Reserved)