Scott, Winston, SA, South Bend, Eagle Claw, Ross Fly Rods, Reels, And Line
Hey I am selling a bunch of my stuff to raise some money to compact my gear down to just a few select choices. Here's what I've got....
I have six fly rods that I am trying to sell...
1) Scott V2 9' 5 weight 2 piece $140 (on ebay right now) Item #200076630597
2) Scott A2 9' 6 weight 4 piece $250 (also on ebay right now) Item #200076634762
3) Winston LTX 9' 5 weight 3 piece $330
The Scotts have lifetime warranties, the Winston does not. Scotts have just the cordura tubes, Winston has tube and sock.
I've also got:
4) Scientific Anglers 9' 5/6 weight 2 piece $25
5) South Bend Royal Coachman 8' 5/6 weight 2 piece $20
6) Eagle Claw Featherweight 7' 6 weight 2 piece $30 (this rod is a 6 weight but fishes like a 3 or 4 weight-very soft action)
1) South Bend Ginger Quill Reel $15
2) South Bend Automatic Reel $20
3) Scientific Anglers Concept 1 Model 58 Reel $35
4) Ross Flycast 2007 3 Reel $75 (this reel fishes like it cost $250, super smooth)
5) Scientific Anglers Mastery Series Trout Fly Line WF-5-F $45
Everything is in really excellent shape. Not one of these products has been used more than 10 times. No blemishes, no cork soiling, no damages, etc.
Please ask any and all questions and make me any offers because I am very likely to take best offers on all of these proucts. Thanks.:)
Warning Warning Warning
I had dealings with this guy on Ebay... Pressured me to pay in a way that offered no buyer protection for me. I can out alive...If you deal with him I hope you come out alive as well...if you don't you can't say you weren't warned:( :( :( :( :(
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:42 PM.|
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright Flyfishingforum.com (All Rights Reserved)