Fly Fishing Forum

Fly Fishing Forum (
-   Classic Atlantic Salmon (
-   -   Mutt's Nutts? (!) (

marcusjanssen 03-02-2005 07:40 AM

Mutt's Nutts? (!)
Has anyone heard of a salmon fly called a 'mutts nutts'? If anyone has any info on the fly, I'd appreciate either a picture or a description and recipe?



teflon_jones 03-09-2005 12:58 PM

When I read the title of this thread I was expecting instructions on how to tie a fly with extra parts left over from your dog's last trip to the vet... ;)

Devronmac 03-10-2005 08:01 AM

Mutts Nutts

Otherwise known as the Dogs Bollocks....see the above website for details...seems to be something to do with catching carp.....but may have derivations for Salmo Salar. :chuckle:

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:21 AM.

vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright (All Rights Reserved)