Simple Striped Bass Recipe
This is a really simple recipe, but still my favorite for striped bass.
1. Filet the striper.
2. Make an aluminum foil cookie sheet, complete with raised edges. Place the stiper filet(s) in this in a single layer.
3. Put fresh ground black pepper on the filet.
4. Make a mix of 1/2 mayo and 1/2 your favorite dijon mustard. Add a small amount of lemon juice to it. You can also use other kinds of mustards, but I think dijon tastes best.
5. Put a thin layer of the mix on the fish.
6. Put the foil on a grill on medium heat (or use a 350 deg oven). Close the lid and let it cook for 15 minutes (depends on the thickness of the filet, may take up to 20 minutes for thick ones.
7. Take the package off and let it cool a little.
8. Add a little more fresh lemon juice.
9. Eat it!
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:37 PM.|
Copyright Flyfishingforum.com (All Rights Reserved)