|10-17-2003 07:24 PM|
|debarb||It's a little harsher than most, I think. For the money I like Bowmore--$26 a bottle, and mighty fine! But Sheep Dip gets smoother with every shot.|
|10-17-2003 07:11 PM|
Interesting you should mention "Sheep Dip."
Had some over in Bend, OR when we were with the "Kids" and new Grand Daughter. Must have been on off night for me and single malts; I thought it was 'yuck.' Joan thought it tasted 'just like Chev. Regal.'
|10-17-2003 06:52 PM|
|debarb||Well, now I've got license to live up to the old college prof. cliche. It's 4:45, office hours are over, and the Sheep Dip single malt in my bottom file drawer just let out a Baaa Baaaa Baaaa as I was reading Fred's post. I lift a glass to you Fred!|
|10-14-2003 10:20 PM|
#17: It will get people to stay after work for the insurance company presented driving safety refresher course to cut down the companies accident rate.
Fred, this was a personal experience, ~20 years ago when I drove a truck for a dairy. The meeting was unlike any other meeting I've ever been to. It started out with the presenter saying "I've talked to fireman who say they've never had to cut the seat belt off a dead body to get it out of a car" rebutted by a fellow employee saying "I have wheres the ------ beer". It went downhill from there.
|10-14-2003 10:17 PM|
And just when I was thinking about quitting.
“Work” not booze !
|10-14-2003 09:19 PM|
16 reasons to serve 'booze' at work...
The new revolution in corporate thinking!
1. It's an incentive to show up.
2. It leads to more honest communications.
3. It reduces complaints about low pay.
4. Employees tell management what they think, not what they want to hear.
5. It encourages car pooling.
6. Increase job satisfaction because if you have a bad job, you don't care.
7. It eliminates vacations because people would rather come to work.
8. It makes fellow employees look better.
9. It makes the cafeteria food taste better.
10. Bosses are more likely to hand out raises when they are wasted.
11. Salary negotiations are a lot more profitable
12. Employees work later since there's no longer a need to relax at the
13. It makes everyone more open with their ideas.
14. Eliminates the need for employees to get drunk on their lunch break.
15. Employees no longer need coffee to sober up.
16. Sitting "Bare ass" on the copy machine will no longer be seen as gross."