|10-08-2007 05:30 PM|
|10-08-2007 02:47 PM|
|striblue||Adrian...I will be at my place on the w/e of October 27 and 28th... and probably walk down to Ridgevale beach...the south side and cast a few.|
|10-08-2007 10:37 AM|
|juro||Don't forget the southside beaches at high tide - usually out of control that time of year and large fish in tight morning / evening.|
|10-08-2007 10:24 AM|
Any chance you will be around the w/e of the 20th?
I still didn't rake any clams yet!!!
Plus, I hear the outer beaches can be a bit special at that time of year
|10-08-2007 07:26 AM|
|striblue||Keith, Thanks for everything this year and to your mother and Ed also. I will be in touch soon. I need to go down to Chatham by Month end and will call or stop by the Refuge to see if you are doing any of the Duck trips...or if that is still in the plans. So I will just say , see you later...John|
|10-07-2007 07:28 PM|
No Trip on Monday
Painful Painful day for all. I not only had to cancel on you all, but lost two full loads for my seal cruises. Today would have taken a little chill out of the on coming off season.
The admiral and I talked today and decided to call it quits for the shuttles for this year.
Thank you all again for the fun and friendship. Looking forward to May 1, 2008 already. Nothing better than 8am every morning in the spring.
Polareyes, I'm still waiting on that comeback
|10-07-2007 06:01 PM|
It's 7....no responses....so what was not on if now off. Just looked at various (4) weather sites...2 mentioned possible afternoon thunder storms....not a good senario...no sense going out and coming back at noon.
Hopefully next year we will have more opportunities to do this trip. Can't say that we didn't try.
|10-07-2007 03:33 PM|
OK...if I have read this correctly....
those who are interested in potentially going (pending #'s and cost) are:
Poponessett Bay (a maybe)
N1gdo) (a maybe)
personally....garry and I would be willing to do 50 apiece, thus we need a total of 6.
I will call Keith at 7 at the latest (if we have at least 6) if after checking this site we have:
1. at least 6 going and
2 all willing to up 50 bucks
Please confirm status if listed above...others not listed are welcome. Obviously, going is not up to me...if others want to pay over 50 bucks to go...please do so and call Keith directly.
|10-07-2007 12:30 PM|
Sorry guys, but I am a no go for monday. I had forgot about a prior committment. Its too bad because it looks like the weather is going to be great. I'll have to wait till 2008.
All the best,
|10-07-2007 09:38 AM|
|Sean Juan||Don't want to try for another one the last weekend of October with the full moon?|
|10-07-2007 07:39 AM|
Sorry Boys, I cannot do Monday either. I made a phone call & the appointment I have for Monday morning cannot be rearranged to the satisfaction of interested parties. Bummer.
Looks like I will see you all next spring. Going outside now to put away the lawn furniture
|10-07-2007 07:33 AM|
|striblue||Ron...those who can go and want to should re-sign on this thread so you get a latest number and you need to call Keith too. From what I can tell,I think PoponessetBay since he called me last night and thought he could do it, n1gdo told me he can too and will be on the web tonight,Warren can as can Highway61. There are a number of guys who have not chimmed in yet...so with Garry you have 6 already. Thats only $20 bucks more...$30 to $50.|
|10-07-2007 07:26 AM|
John....I'd be in if at least 7/8 guys....can't speak for Garry. I'm going to be out of town today to do with the wife what were were going to do tomorrow (if that makes any sense)..will check the site around 4ish...by then I'll contact Garry (he is computerless at the moment) and see how many are up for going on Monday.
|10-07-2007 07:15 AM|
|striblue||I was down so I drove to the refuge around 6:45AM and the only guy there was Frank(n1gdo)...The wind was starting to blow. Keith was not there yet but one guy was gigging up to do Morris Island which I think Frank was as well. If you guys can not get a quorum just speak with Keith and you will probably have to split the $300 between you...If I could go on Monday...I would do it... with say 5 guys it's still worth it. Good luck.|
|10-06-2007 09:04 PM|
I can do Monday. Hopefully the weather will cooperate and we can get a quorum.
|This thread has more than 15 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.|