Good Luck to You Boneclavers [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Good Luck to You Boneclavers

fliboy
08-03-2001, 06:06 PM
I'll be there in spirit - wish all you guys a great time! I will be out in Cooperstown, New York at my 12 year-olds Field of Dreams team tournament. I love fishing, but family comes first - just happens to clash with the Boneclave weekend. He's psyched for the great time he should have at this - you don't get these opportunities every day.

One of these years I'll make a Boneclave - but defininitely saving my "away from the family" credits for the Rhody Fest - we are doing one, aren't we Juro?

I'll be wired, so I will check the board to see how you all make out.

Hope you all catch a bunch of tunoids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great time - see ya all soon!

Dave and Brett

juro
08-03-2001, 06:33 PM
I went to Cooperstown when I was a boy scout, and I still remember it. Best of luck to Brett on his tournament, you must be one proud dad! Fishing is great but this is a lifetime event and you guys will never forget it. BTW - the freshwater fishing out there is... aw never mind }>

You'll have to let me know what your schedule looks like next year so we can try to get you on board for once! Have a great time and see you when you get back.

striblue
08-04-2001, 04:09 PM
Your Kidding... I would not miss Cooperstown for anything... not only do you have the game...but I took my two sons years ago and loved it,,, even video taped the entire Hall of Fame... all the plaques, etc... have a great time.... forget the fishing.

DFix
08-06-2001, 03:08 PM
"I'll be there in spirit - wish all you guys a great time! I will be out in Cooperstown, New York at my 12 year-olds Field of Dreams team tournament. I love fishing, but family comes first - just happens to clash with the Boneclave weekend. He's psyched for the great time he should have at this - you don't get these opportunities every day."

Dave, the very best thing you could do is take a zillion pics and allow all of us to experience that with you here. I think it would be cool to see that experience unfold. Have a great time.