Boneclave boat shuttle [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Boneclave boat shuttle

FishHawk
08-03-2001, 03:27 PM
Would like to attend the Boneclave but I could only come down on Sunday. I have to work on Monday. Would it be possible to get a shuttle ride to the clave and back that evening?
I could bring my yak but would not want to paddle back in the dark. Thanks for the help. If it can't happen I will understand.

Hawkeye
08-03-2001, 03:35 PM
No problem. In previous years there have been a number of people in your situation - myself last year. There is usually a boater or two who can only make that day and you can ride back with them. It should all get worked out when the boat/rider/shuttle schedule is developed. Finally, if all that fails I'll take you back.

TinMan
08-03-2001, 04:02 PM
I'll likely be in a similar situation but was also considering going down for Saturday. Anyone else?

striblue
08-03-2001, 04:45 PM
I am only in for Sunday and Sunday Dinner so I will proably need to bum a boat ride .

juro
08-03-2001, 05:08 PM
Due to my really punishing work schedule over the last few days I have been remiss in getting the signup done. I plan to spend my Friday night doing just that so I will deserve an even bigger fish tomorrow }>

Please bear with me until tomorrow.

Thanks!

Juro