Hey Hal!!!!! [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Hey Hal!!!!!

striblue
02-10-2003, 10:50 PM
What's the big idea of sneaking up on me... first thing I just noticed is where did you come up with 400 posts... I must be slipping... I haven't been looking over my back enough!:tsk_tsk: I need to tye more for sure... well I can pick up a good number on the fly swaps... but you have a mean pace....:cool:

John Desjardins
02-11-2003, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by striblue
What's the big idea of sneaking up on me... first thing I just noticed is where did you come up with 400 posts

I'll bet 10% of those posts are lusting for a new spey rod. :p

pmflyfisher
02-11-2003, 10:26 AM
Striblue, (John)

Forumn records show my 2,000th post was made on 12/21/2002.

I am now at 2,635 (after this post). You are at 3,235, 600 posts ahead of me. I beleive you were 1,000+ post s ahead of me on 12/21. So it appears there has been a net gain of 400 posts by me since 12/21.

It is all due to the hair wing fly swap and of course the "I'm in Love" thread, "Invisible Waders" plus miscellaneous others. I did not intend to proceed at this pace but one has to answer queries from other members, etc...

Lets consider this the forumn's "hot stove" period, like baseball when we cannot play ball (fly fish) it, but only talk about it due to the cold and snowy weather.

Maybe I should come over to the salt water forumns for a while and get away from the spey and steelhead forumn colleagues ?

Best

Hal

PM Out

P.S. Of course we can always resurrect the dreaded "technology", "ethics", and "fish farm" threads if things get slow and boring. ;) ;)

striblue
02-11-2003, 10:36 AM
LOL!!! Good one....