is anyony fishing this Saturday??? [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: is anyony fishing this Saturday???

tomd
07-31-2001, 08:17 PM
I got the go-ahead from the BIG boss for Sat., and was wondering if anyone is going to the Cape on Saturday? Tom D

Hawkeye
07-31-2001, 08:49 PM
Wish I was but I'm helping my sister move. Sunday's going to be it for me so I better make it count.

juro
07-31-2001, 09:27 PM
Tom -

Morning lows should be good for the flood on South Beach and North Monomoy w/ Rip Ryder, Brewster Flats predawn thru the morning lows and part of the flood would be productive and you could fish the mid-flood near shore at the ends of inward reaching channels. The sound side has been calling tunoids to me lately but I am going to hold off until Boneclave or one scout session prior.

I'm not sure what my Saturday plans are at this time but I hope we can hook up. I will most likely be around the Cape one of the two days; I need to work the other day to catch up on web site work.

Let's sync up again as the weekend approaches.

mccaff
07-31-2001, 10:10 PM
I'll be out on South Cape/Waquoit and Cotuit this weekend (Including Monday) praying for Bonito. Actually I'll be praying for anything, my tally so far this season is 2 snappers I caught with my son, 1 scup, and a twinkie bass in May. If you're looking for luck avoid any area you see me with a fly rod.

striblue
07-31-2001, 11:13 PM
Tom... I will be in Chatham Saturday and Sunday.. Will fish with Jimmy along with a guided trip with Todd Murphy... Sunday I will be at the light house for a perfect tide . I will be there at 4 this time instead of 5 for obvious reasons.

FredA
08-01-2001, 06:23 AM
Heading down the Cape Friday afternoon. The family won't be down until Saturday PM so it looks like I have a full morning plus for fishing Saturday. North Monomoy sounds good - still haven't been there this year, contrary to my pre-season goals. Also would like to put some time in with the yak. Sunday am at the Light is looking good.

Fred A.

Fred A.