RPLXi [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: RPLXi

Craig
07-26-2001, 04:36 PM
Got to love the Sage company! In the past I have had the miss fortune of braking 3 different rods; 6,9,10 weights. The last one broke on the last Rip Trip 2 weeks ago. I sent it out on 7/16/01 2nd day air and I just recieved it back today. They are so good at taking care of their customers, a big hand goes out to them. I am loaded for the strong fish on the Rip once again. See you out there! :-)

Have other people had the same experience?

juro
07-26-2001, 04:40 PM
I've broken three rods in the last ten years, all of them totally my fault (or the fault of the person using them anyway). All were returned with the same kind of service you mention. I have been totally satisfied with Sage service. One time they charged me shipping and handling, the other two it was N/C.

striblue
07-26-2001, 04:48 PM
Glade you had good luck... I broke my T & T 7 t. vector.. in a car door and it took 7 weeks , countless calls and promises, for me to get it back.

FishHawk
07-26-2001, 05:06 PM
I have also broken three Sage rods and they were rods that I built. Replaced at no charge what a great company!
fishHawk

Tod D
07-26-2001, 05:36 PM
Echo the Sage kudos. Busted my rplxi tip earlier in the summer, had it back roughly 10 days later. Squeaky clean, even with a new cork grip to boot.