No FFF.com members in here? [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: No FFF.com members in here?

Nick
07-26-2001, 11:35 AM
Anyone around here get there face in this?

http://www.boston.com/dailyglobe2/207/metro/From_beefcake_to_fishcake+.shtml

Chris
07-26-2001, 12:13 PM
Although I didn't make the cut I think those girls did a calendar on Maine lobsterman also. I suspect the ladies might like their look, I bet those guys still smell like a chum pot. Maybe a calendar with grizzled men in funny rubber pants might do it for them too.

striblue
07-26-2001, 04:09 PM
I was selected for the second year in a row but once again declined to participate. I feel that it demeans me and makes me a sex object... I am a person... with feelings and a mind..Not some sort of handsome hunk of pulsating testosterone which is incidentally what I am... but no need to flaunt this. Don't you agree?

Nick
07-26-2001, 04:20 PM
Striblue,
If anyone was to be chosen, I thought you'd have been. I can picture you posing in CAC, even though I've never been there. Or would you be "wet wading" with the reel screaming water all over the place... ;-)

admin
07-26-2001, 05:10 PM
striblue (07-26-2001 05:09 p.m.):
I was selected for the second year in a row but once again declined to participate. I feel that it demeans me and makes me a sex object... I am a person... with feelings and a mind..Not some sort of handsome hunk of pulsating testosterone which is incidentally what I am... but no need to flaunt this. Don't you agree?

Actually, I have a photo that would make you and Pete sure winners at home... I work late tonight but I think I can get it scanned in time for the contest!

SOLO
07-26-2001, 06:02 PM
Juro...I think it's time for the "magnet" photo!

juro
07-27-2001, 09:58 PM
And the winner of the First Annual Flyfishing Forum Fishcake contest...

Da CHICK MAGNETS!

Hawkeye
07-28-2001, 05:59 PM
Priceless!!!

striblue
07-29-2001, 10:23 AM
By the way.... those are the most realistic fake teeth that Pete is sporting... My Fez is the official CAC hat generally only allowed to be worn inside during club sessions. Any member caught telling a true fishing story will be required to wear it for 5 hours Friday nights in downtown Chatham as a public punishment.

Ishmeal
07-29-2001, 12:41 PM
My phone has not stopped ringing!...
Ladies, YES, I am "available"...please send resumes for screening and include a current photo of your flats boat...
All decissions are final. Thank you and good luck!