MDJ - Jan 25 2003 [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: MDJ - Jan 25 2003

juro
01-25-2003, 10:59 AM
Memory du jour...
http://flyfishingforum.com/memorydujour/teatime-sm.jpg
A special get together between the Shah of Penguinia, King CAC of the Nile, Kush and Doublespey on their visit to the east coast last summer. :hehe:

striblue
01-25-2003, 12:20 PM
....and of course..drinking fine scotch whiskey out of antique Chatham Bars Inn coffee cups ...as is the tradition....

neac9
01-26-2003, 01:05 AM
JURO TO FUNNY;
Another photo and more alcohol man
I gave up heavy dirnking a few years back and now Im not sure i can hang with you guys!

juro
01-26-2003, 06:19 AM
Not to worry, scotch is for sipping not guzzling :devil:

We tend to put a little celebrative toast on the table but you'll not see any heavy drinking with this crew, and not until the fishing's over and it's time to kick back a little. In fact I've never seen any heavy drinking at all in our group now that you mention it.

But let's talk about internet indulgences... I'm not sure we can hang with you! :eyecrazy: ;)

striblue
01-26-2003, 09:14 AM
neac9..you can hang around with this crew..since I gave up drinking years ago too. I had real coffee in mine.

Penguin
01-26-2003, 09:23 AM
After a hard, sun baked, dehydrating day on the flatzz...
While the East Coast Flat Landers appeared to be relatively "normal" (whatever that is...see headgear!)...
Our friends from the PNW started to display a "beedie eyed bulkhead stare" and a "poggie oil induced transitory perceptive disorder"...
Designated drivers insured safe passage back to Area 61...
No one got hurt and the general public was never really in any danger!:smokin: