All we need is Fish Lalalalala - Pete In Chatam [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: All we need is Fish Lalalalala - Pete In Chatam

FrenchCreek
07-25-2001, 12:13 AM
Yes John I will be singing the song in downtown Chatham ...
Arriving late evening Aug 31, staying in Dennisport the fisrt week and maybe longer after that. Hope to get to RI around Mystic (I'll check in with Art B offboard Email)
Leaving on Sept.21 back to Calgary
So in that that time frame, I want to do some Rip Trip off Monomoy tip at least twice (need help as to best days, tides etc)
Want to do some "BoneClave type fishing (Art B, I'll check in with you offboard Email)
I will likely have room for others if anyone is available, let me know
I'll need access to this Board since I am not bringing any lap top with me (office will bug me even if I am officially retired on Aug.31) I will have a cell phone
I hate to leave the Bow, Elk and Pikers behind but I MUST have my annual fix of sea going critters to make a full season complete.
I have been reading most of the posts about recent outings and fully appreciate John's Chatham reports and Olddoogie's pics. Hopefully I can join you guys in some of the fun.
The invite to do the Bow still stands for anyone interested...
So far 19 rainbows in 7 drifts over 24 inches, 4 browns over 24 inches, one at 27 inches, everyone a big fat healthy pi#, in the 5 to 9 Lb class...
See y'all soon, Juro, Stripblue, Roop, Estey's. & the gang (expanded as it is)
I have been reading most of the posts and really appreciate the sharing that goes on, keeps my interest and anticipation up..
Pete AKA Frenchcreek from Calgary

juro
07-25-2001, 06:21 AM
Pete -

It's really great to hear from you and I look forward to your annual visit from the rockies. I sure enjoy fishing with you over the last few years and I hope the tradition grows into a two-way thing where some of us get out to sample your home rivers in the years to come. Man those are some huge trout!

See yah soon!

Roop
07-25-2001, 06:37 AM
Pete,

I look forward to getting together when you're down here, I'll bring the scotch next time & try to stay awake.

Congrats on the retirement!! Is this your second or third time??

Roop

Nick
07-25-2001, 07:09 AM
Pete,
I grew up in Mystic and visit a great deal, I may be of some help to you as well. Not nearly as helpful as Art, but maybe something!

Nick

striblue
07-25-2001, 01:51 PM
Pete, good to hear from you and I look forward to see you. We will have some great fishing.