Great Saturady Dinner at the LongHorn [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Great Saturady Dinner at the LongHorn

striblue
01-19-2003, 01:37 PM
After a tiring but great day we all headed out to the "Longhorn" for dinner at the mall next to the show..It was nice seeing everyone and it reminded me of a boat load for the rip trip with the Rip rider.Attending for great steaks and ribs.. was me, Adrian, Penguin, Juro, Jeff Borkowski, Mark, John (JBasser), Steve D. (Slinger) and his buddy, who's name escapes me, but who picked up the tab for the horse divers., FredA., Mark Doogue, Sean M. and Gregg E. (Hawkeye)..I hope I did not miss anyone...was Q with us?

Quentin
01-19-2003, 02:48 PM
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to stick around for dinner. Had a great time at the show though!

Q

Dble Haul
01-19-2003, 04:22 PM
I'll only say this......if that restaurant let us in there, they'll let ANYBODY in there. :p

Good time!

MarkDoogue
01-19-2003, 04:54 PM
....but I'm fairly sure I wasn't there in person.

Thanks for trying to include me, though.

FredA
01-19-2003, 05:18 PM
Food was good and the company great. Thanks for the whoresdevours Jerry. Good to see everyone and put a few faces to names. Johns tying continues to amaze me and Penguin... well, just amazes me.

neac9
01-20-2003, 02:13 PM
Hi Guys,
Had a great time at dinner we should do that more often there is still a lot of winter left ahead of us good laugh great stoies and all around fun time.
My family owns a resturant here in RI if you want to get together some time we could no problem on the number its large http://www.wrightsfarm.com/and there is a field we could cast at if we want. Also the meals are cheap dinner under 10 buck chicken family style all you can eat which is good for this crowd from what I saw. You can check out the web site at http://www.wrightsfarm.com/
Hope to see you guys soon
Jerry

Penguin
01-20-2003, 03:53 PM
AllYouCanEatRhodyClave?!...

Jerry...
Thanks for the spicey Buffalo wings and the great company!
Another FFF "by-product"...

Adrian
01-20-2003, 09:57 PM
Yeah - whoopie - what Penguin said - Rhoddy flyfish-n-food-fest - damn I'm going to have to spend even more time in the gym:hehe:

Thanks Jerry, it was great to meet you and I'm still chuckling over the graphic descriptions you and Slinger painted of the Rhoddy openning day trout season.

For those that missed the telling , it seems that with 5 minutes of the starting whistle (06:00, strictly enforced) you can put money on the fact that there has been a fist-fight and someone has fallen in. It gets crazier from this point on - you can't make this stuff up.:hehe: