Auction Payment [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Auction Payment

juro
01-13-2003, 05:20 PM
Thanks to all who made the auctions a great success.

As you know I ended up putting both the Marlboro and Seattle show fees on a personal card. Please help me meet my payment deadline by forwarding auction payments to:

paypal:

auctions@flyfishingforum.com

checks:

Payable to: Flyfishing Forum

mail to:

Flyfishing Forum
PO Box 58
Groton MA 01450

thank you

striblue
01-13-2003, 05:52 PM
Juro, I will give you the Check at the show........or Penguin or FredA will pay it for me:devil:

Eddie
01-13-2003, 07:04 PM
Can Ibring acheck to the show? Otherwise email me your address

FredA
01-14-2003, 06:37 AM
I'll fulfill my pledge at the show. As far as Striblue's, well ya, I'll buy you a cup of coffee. Just kiddin.

juro
01-14-2003, 07:31 AM
Fred,

The raffle tickets at the show are:

$5 each
5 for $20
12 for $50

Not only are they beautiful flies, but they are a slice of member's personalities and they come in beautiful glass display cases as well.

There will be an assortment of prizes including a grand prize shadow box / case, a striblue collection, a juro collection, the pro-guides collection, who knows - as many sets as we can put together - and everything will be awarded at the show!

Wait till you see 'em. I think it will be a great way to donate to the 2003 operating costs while giving yourself a great chance at winning something you can't get anywhere else.

See you there!

Dble Haul
01-14-2003, 12:18 PM
Done via Paypal. Please let me know if the payment didn't go through. And if Penguin and Fred are in a generous mood, they can send some dough my way too. :razz: