Ohio fishing [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Ohio fishing

cohocola
01-11-2003, 12:20 AM
FYI
Anyone comming to Ohio this year to fish?

FISHING LICENSE FEES

LICENSES ARE VALID FROM MARCH 1, 2003,

TO FEBRUARY 28, 2004.

Resident Fishing License........................................... ..................... $15.00

For persons age 16 through 65 who have resided in Ohio for the past 6 months.

One-Day Fishing License........................................... ..................... $ 7.00

The One-Day Fishing License may be exchanged for credit, minus writing fee, towards the purchase of an annual fishing license.

Annual Nonresident License........................................... ................ $24.00

3Day Nonresident Tourist's License........................................... .... $15.00

willmullis
01-13-2003, 04:22 PM
I live in Ohio and I must say don't bother! Just kidding but I do find myself mostly driving out of state to fish.

cohocola
01-14-2003, 11:11 AM
I like Beaver Creek State Park in Carroll County off of route-7 above East Liverpool... It is one of the best small mouth streams in the state...:cool:

I took a trip out to the Mad River by Dayton, its suppose to be Ohio's only NATURAL trout stream... I guess they call it the MAD river for a reason...:rolleyes:

Ohio does not have all of the classic rivers that the other states have, but at least the BUCKEYES won.:devil:

pmflyfisher
01-14-2003, 12:23 PM
Thats right the Buckeyes are national champs and beat Michigan two years in row. Who cares about the quality of fishing, but we all know you have some rivers filled with steelhead and salmon at times.

And we will not forget that fact.

:devil:

PM Out