Anyone want to book the early Rip Ryder Sat -or- Sun? [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Anyone want to book the early Rip Ryder Sat -or- Sun?

juro
07-19-2001, 03:45 PM
Capt.Keith will bring the boat to the beach early for min 10 ryders (@$10 each, in other words a hundred bucks). This puts a boatload of friends on the beach well before everyone else at no extra cost.

It sounds like there are ten people heading over - anyone interested in booking the early ride?

(reply here if you are committing to show up at 6:30)

doogue
07-19-2001, 05:49 PM
Juro,

I am in and I am bringing a rookie along with me. My old college roommate is in from DC and he wants to see what I love about SWFF on the Cape. I will be hauling fly and spin gear around for this pal of mine and I really hope to get him into a few fish. I also really hope to get myself into more than a few fish. I have not caught a striper in over a month. That is terrible...it is time to make up for missed opportunities.

So, Mike Doogue and friend makes 2.

Borkowski...it has been too long since we had a chance to fish together. You had better be up for the early boat!

striblue
07-19-2001, 05:52 PM
Juro.. I will fish the light house from 4 to 7:30, then go and take the first scheduled boat at 8 to north monomoy or simply walk from the light house fishing spots to south beach and meet any of the group there... Anyone for that?

Craig
07-19-2001, 07:41 PM
I'm in for Saturday!

John:

I will meet you at 4:00 and then catch the early boat to Monomoy if we get the 10 people.

Craig

shadfreak
07-19-2001, 08:06 PM
Juro

I would like to go on Sat. I will be in Maine all next week until Friday. I won't have computer access until I get home. If for some reason I can't make it I will cover the cost with my fee if no one can fill my spot at the last minute. 8)

Sorry wrong thread

Nick
07-20-2001, 07:10 AM
Juro,
I'm in. I'll also try and bring down some of those boxes that I have so I can give you some.

Striblue (and anyone else in the area), you gonna have your radio again? Not sure how it will work over the distances down there, but might be worth a shot. I thought it worked well at the rip last weekend. Same channel?

Nick

doogue
07-20-2001, 08:10 AM
Nick,

My Dad and my brother were talking about how they had a great time fishing with you last weekend out on the Rip. During the course of their discussion it dawned on me that I never sent you any copies of the Spring Clave photos that I have of you landing a fish at Chatham Light. Sorry about that. If I see you this weekend then I will have the pictures with me and you can have them for your own book of memories.

I also have some walkie talkies and if you could e-mail me at doogue@alum.dartmouth.org and send me the proper channel to tune into then I might be able to find you even if we do not officially meet up.

I hope to see you this weekend.

-Mike

striblue
07-20-2001, 10:16 AM
Nick ,I will have the radio..but forgot the channel... e-mail it.