Hello from a new sponsor! [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Hello from a new sponsor!

willmullis
12-22-2002, 10:41 AM
Hello,

My name is Will Mullis and I am a co-founder of OutdoorGiftShop.com. I would first like to say how excited we are to join this great fly fishing community. If you haven't seen our banner yet we are mainly a bookstore that offers over 1000 fly fishing titles. We do have access to thousands of other titles that we have not added to our catalog yet, so if you happen to stop by our store and cannot find a book or video your searching for please email me at info@outdoorgiftshop.com.

We are very interested in everyone's input so if you have any comments, suggestions, questions or product ideas please contact me anytime.

Hope everyone has a happy holidays,

Will Mullis

juro
12-22-2002, 11:08 AM
Will -

Let me be the first to say WELCOME and thank you for supporting our community! I've just been browsing your site and have seen a lot of things I must have. It's great to see stuff that is 'tuned in' to outdoorsmen's tastes.

LaFontaine's book on Caddisflies has been high on my list for a while, I found it quickly. With 2003 on the horizon it's time for a flyfishing calendar on my desk at work as well.

I appreciate the offer via PM, I will take you up on it. Sorry about the delay (been very busy) but I will contact you shortly.

GREAT TO HAVE YOU ON THE FORUM!

striblue
12-22-2002, 12:33 PM
Welcome Will, I look forward to browsing your site and thank you for supporting this website.

pmflyfisher
12-22-2002, 12:51 PM
Yes thanks for supporting us, went out and surfed through the FF books lots of good ones there and some I do not have yet.

I will be back for sure.

PM Out

jborkowski
12-22-2002, 10:04 PM
Fantastic! What a great addition.

Will, welcome aboard.