"a Christmas Story" [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: "a Christmas Story"

striblue
12-20-2002, 08:27 PM
T'was the Night before Christmas and all though the house not a creature was stiring, not even a mouse... then the tyer's lovely wife ,with a smile on her face, and a delight in her walk Said, "isn't time we go buy a tree", and with a twinkle in his eye, and grin on his mouth he said" why buy one when we have this one".... she took delight in his words, laughted that Christmas laugh, and smashed him over the head with the biggest ,meanest , frying pan in Santa's House......MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ONE AND ALL

Smcdermott
12-20-2002, 09:35 PM
John,
That is great. Probably make a great ornament for the tree the husband can pick up on the way home from the emergency room.

Happy Holidays,
Sean

saltydog
12-21-2002, 06:00 AM
Striblue, NICE TREE, we should put a BOOK together w/all of these's crazy ( strange) flies that are tied? what you say
:confused: we can get outher tyers to submit :confused:
is sounds interesting E-MAIL ME. :cool: Im putting a BOOK together w/ FISHING POEMS now. waiting to get the art work done.
"GOOD LUCK GOOD TYIN":smokin:

RayStachelek
12-21-2002, 12:18 PM
John.....Luv it!

These ideas are endless?

Who would, but you, would think about using your flounder fly and than camouflaging it with sea weed. That's going to be a killer techneque on the flats this year.

Quentin
12-21-2002, 05:10 PM
Is that Santa's beard I see in the background???

I didn't know he tied flies too!