I-5 between Calif. and Oregon: gone to Hell in a handbasket. [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: I-5 between Calif. and Oregon: gone to Hell in a handbasket.

fredaevans
12-19-2002, 09:02 PM
Forget this 'Interstate.' Mt. Shasta area will get a couple of feet of snow tonight and up to another 2 foot in the next two days. Merry Christmas to those trying to get from point "A" to "B."

Looking out at I-5 from the window and it's a solid line of trucks lined up nose to tail. Smoke some cigs, drink a bit of beer, snuggle in ... you arn't going anywhere for the next 12-18 hours. So much for your UPS Christmas package.
:whoa:
fae

pmflyfisher
12-19-2002, 10:16 PM
Good fly tying weather, hope you don't need to go out for any materials though. BTW, no snow here now, 50 last couple of days going to 30s starting tonight and some light snow flurries, nothing for us to worry about though.

PM Out

fredaevans
12-19-2002, 10:29 PM
About 30-50 miles south of us in the Sysq's I-5 is getting creamed.

Good dinner (I cooked, hay .. you guys who were at the Charity Clinic ... and we're gearing up for #2) know I run a mean BBQ. Actually clear as a bell above me in Ashland, but a few miles south .. gone to hell and going to get worse.

Another small dose of SM (no you idiots: not S & M: SM as in Single Malt) and off to bed.:smokin:

Life is really pretty good here in Southern Oregon.
fae