Saltwater Fly Swap-part 1--3rd report [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Saltwater Fly Swap-part 1--3rd report

striblue
12-12-2002, 08:26 PM
OK..so far I have Slinger,Joe W.,Jim Simms,Double Haul, Doc Duprey,Eddie,Salty dog and Quintin. Todd, I will check around the house. That's 8... great flies I got from Doc, Salty, Eddie and Q...nice jobs in packing too, incredible.

striblue
12-14-2002, 08:23 PM
Ashley's came in today from the united Kingdom. With mine that's 10 in....need flys from Shadfreak,MarkNY DFix, Birdfish, Sean M.. Todd (sproket)..I still have not recieved yours... I will check around again...

BirdFish
12-16-2002, 09:20 AM
John,
I'll put mine in the mail today since I missed you at First Light last week.
Dave

striblue
12-16-2002, 10:33 AM
Dave, If you see this before you maillI will definitly be there tomorrow night.

striblue
12-16-2002, 03:28 PM
MarkNY 's flies came in today. I have heard from Birdfish and Sean M. I have heard from Sprocket, and have not go his yet...But I have heard a word from Shadfreak and DFix... any status boys..still in?..tell me now if you can't finish or whatever so I can get these out in the next two weeks.

Smcdermott
12-16-2002, 03:39 PM
John,
Didn't get a chance to put them in the mail this weekend but will do so tonight or I might be able to drop them at your office if you are in Boston? Let me know.

Sean

striblue
12-16-2002, 04:56 PM
Sean..where are you in Boston.. let me know maybe if you have time we can meet on Stuart St. for Lunch at The Univ. Club.

Smcdermott
12-16-2002, 06:32 PM
John,
I put the flies in the mail tonight priority. Should have them in a day or 2. I am at 100 Summer right by South Station. My schedule is pretty busy tomorrow but I think the rest of the week is clear. I will check my calendar tomorrow morning and PM you.

Sean

Sprocket
12-16-2002, 06:55 PM
John - I posted my flies on Dec. 6th. If you don't get 'em in time proceed without me. If they ever do come in, give 'em to Quentin.

striblue
12-16-2002, 08:00 PM
Wow....Todd..I will keep searching here incase someone in my family misplaced them. I figure out a way to includ you in the swap if we come up without your selectio...I will just tie up some more myself if I have to. No big deal.

Smcdermott
12-17-2002, 07:39 AM
John,
I sent you a PM but your box is full. I am free the rest of the week for lunch. Let me know if you would still like to get together.

Sean

striblue
12-17-2002, 09:25 AM
Sean, actually this week looks to tight with the Xmas stuff... but if you want we could meet the following week.. more quiet during the time between Xmas and new years..let me know.

striblue
12-17-2002, 11:22 PM
Sean, yours came in today..only two to go...Dfix will get to his this Saturday and I have not heard from Shadfreak....

striblue
12-22-2002, 01:37 PM
Dave William's(Birdfish) came in yesterday...so with DFix finishing this weekend and shadfreak e-mailing me say he will mail then Monday... we will be done... and on time too!... I will Photo them all ..but to help me once I photo and post I will ask you guys to type in your recepies as a reply to the individual posts....so you can also add what ever else you feel you should to describ the pattern, etc... I will also phot as a group... Should be a great addition to the archives... I think we will have covered the surf candies in great depth.... Next the ....SHRIMP. Graet Job guys!