11-18-2002, 10:57 AM
If you are out there shoot me an e-mail or PM about getting out this week. I have a few options to discuss.
11-23-2002, 12:01 AM
Many apologies about the lateness of this reply. I have been kind of busy trying in vain to secure employment (Permanently) and have neglected to login for a while. Sorry! Please in the future email directly so that I know you are trying to contact me, I at least do check my email every day. firstname.lastname@example.org I have gotten out this week in my boat twice, I know I said I mothballed it but I got a good report of big fish up off of the CT. river and couldn't resist taking her out again. Took 15 fish in the last 2 days up to 40-42" out at Long Sand Shoal on eels. I am going to try and get back over there again real soon after this next blow and try a flyrod assault as these fish are holding in 18-25 ft. of water and reachable with a sinking line. Had the rod today but had company and just didn't get a chance to break it out, plus it is a T&T 9 wt. that is kind of soft and if I hook one these 40"+ fish on that rod I am going to be there for a while. Shoot me a quick email to let me know you have it now and we can disuss this coming week if possible.