ok, who's fishing Saturday???? [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: ok, who's fishing Saturday????

tomd
11-08-2002, 02:48 PM
I'm thinking of hitting Rhodey, or the Cape ... anyone else??? have you guys been catching anything? Tom D

Smcdermott
11-08-2002, 02:58 PM
I have wedding plans to address tomorrow but I will be in Rhody or CT on Sunday. I have read good reports from Newport and Narraganset.

Sean

Dble Haul
11-08-2002, 03:08 PM
It's supposed to be warm this weekend, with highs in the low 60s down here. I'll be seeing if schoolies are in session again, along with the CT tarpon (hickory shad).

Have a good weekend everyone, and enjoy this last dose of warmer weather! :)

Adrian
11-08-2002, 03:18 PM
Joizey flatwing clave tommorow - 65f+ down this way - maybe do the CT Tarpon on Sunday...... maybe hit 'em with the 5wt ;) ....

juro
11-08-2002, 04:08 PM
60 degrees... might even get my whimpy butt out there in November! A little birdie told me that they were bustin' to beat the band in Boston Harbor the other day. I don't think our fat lady has quite hit the high note yet.

FredA
11-08-2002, 04:59 PM
As I'm down the Cape for yard work I'll probably sneak off to wave the stick for awhile. Just for kicks I'm going to check out Chatham one more time (with a rod in my hand) Sunday morning.

jfbasser
11-08-2002, 07:56 PM
Giving Westport, MA a try on sat ..figured I would try about halfway between Narragansett and Chatham. Fred A, PM me on Chatham Sun location..I might make a trip if they are not biting at the Saturday location.

Doc Duprey
11-08-2002, 08:42 PM
OK, guys...

Go get 'em! Don't forget to post reports on how wonderful these last few days are/were. Remember...it's a long winter.

The Joisey 'Clave is this weekend, and unless Tony Soprano and the boys show, there will be detailed reports of the event to follow. Hopefully they will include fish, but you never know...

Best regards,

-Doc

Caster
11-08-2002, 11:00 PM
Psssst....don't tell anyone....I'm going trout fishing on the Housatonic on Sunday. Water temp 43 degrees......:whoa:

striblue
11-09-2002, 12:10 AM
Was going to go down the Cape this weekend...but will not... will, however , be down this Thursday and friday and back Saturday Morning.

tomd
11-10-2002, 10:35 PM
well, I finally got out after almost 3 months. I went to the Charlestown Breachway. I didn't get there till 11:00, very windy... I had to revert to the "Dark Side" :rolleyes: picked up 8 schoolies. Tom D