Whew!!! I'm Back [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Whew!!! I'm Back

bcasey
10-29-2002, 06:14 PM
Hi Guys,
Wow, it's been a while. I got a new computer some time ago and between this one and the computer at work I had the passwords all screwed up and had alot of down time with some software problems as well.
But, it feels good to be back in the saddle again. I was able to read the posts and keep up with whats been going on but could not post. Probally for the better, I can get myself in trouble with these things (computers) obviously!
I'll try to catch up on my fishing activities, and they have been many, as soon as I can.

juro
10-29-2002, 10:39 PM
Looking forward to hearing them fish tales Case! These darn computers can really get out of whack alright, glad you're back.

BTW - My son and Seth still thank you for the great outing on the flats w/ Jimmy K this summer. That was a blast!

striblue
10-29-2002, 11:19 PM
I was wondering what happened to you...glad you are back on the threads...if you get a chance send me a brief e-mail on your involvement with the CCA Cape Chapter...still involved?

bcasey
10-30-2002, 04:49 PM
Juro,
That was a blast. The kids (There bigger than I am) and Jimmy were a hoot. And, as always, I enjoyed your company. One of the best trips of the season for sure.
John,
I'll send you and e-mail. but basically I'm gettin some time with the family, the boys are getting bigger and I need to spend more time with them, so I have decided to chill on all the meetings and such(Management, I mean) I'm still a member and will attend membership events and help fight the good fight. Just gonna be one of the troops instead of the guy that gets shot at first!;)