Bass Handling Poster from us fishermen [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Bass Handling Poster from us fishermen

Lefty
06-25-2001, 11:51 AM
In case you missed it, about a month ago we put together a simple 1 page poster to help spread the word about good schoolie handling practices. I urge you to print some out and post them where you fish (salt). I have seen people reading them and learning. It is up to us get this word out. The state of Ma. does not have an official means of telling people about any of these practices. Please help.

Here is the document. A b+w printing holds up to rain for at least a month or more. Use staples.
http://cecpeople.bu.edu/rbird/bassalert/bassalert.htm#

TerryW

juro
06-25-2001, 12:03 PM
Terry -

Is there anything special one must do to put additional websites on the poster?

Thanks for repeating the message BTW, always a good message to spread around.

Lefty
06-25-2001, 12:09 PM
Great idea Juro. I'll try to get FF Forum on there ASAP. It's a cross board effort.

Lefty

juro
06-25-2001, 12:30 PM
I'll post 'em either way but I thought it might be OK. I will check with Kinko's re: printing on durable paper or laminating.

Lefty
06-25-2001, 03:30 PM
Until the change is updated you might pop it into Word and add the Forum URL before you print.

Lefty

shorebird
06-25-2001, 07:02 PM
Lefty,
Thanks for keeping the poster alive, I believe you had more than a little bit to do with the original idea.

Juro,
Great board. More than happy to post your URL on the poster-- it's done. Talk soon.

Shorebird

bill
06-26-2001, 03:11 AM
Lefty,

GREAT idea - thanks

juro,
since i can't post any myself while i'm on the other coast,
i'm putting $20 in the mail to help you pay for lamination

bill

juro
06-26-2001, 08:38 AM
Bill -

It takes more than $20 for me to get laminated nowadays... with the price of scotch and all... OH you mean the posters!

That would be great! }>