Rhody - Sat - 10/12 or Sun - 10/13? [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Rhody - Sat - 10/12 or Sun - 10/13?

fliboy
10-11-2002, 07:48 PM
Wife and son are away, and I've got one day of work to get done over the weekend. My question is - do I fish in Rhody Saturday or Sunday?

I can get a day of fishing in, get the wainscott up and still look like I dedicated the weekend to working on the house!

Which is it boys? Want to make it the day you guys figure will be my best bet. Anyone wanna join me? I know it's rain - but hey - with waders and a raincoat - who cares.

TL,

Dave

Smcdermott
10-11-2002, 08:02 PM
Dave,
I am fishing tomorrow. Prior commitments Sunday. I plan on checking out the wind in the morning and making a decision from there. West Wall at dawn if it is fishable and if not hit the inside of the ponds. Afternoon high at weekapaug. Let me know if you have any other ideas or if you would like to meet up.

Sean

Smcdermott
10-11-2002, 10:19 PM
Dave,
I left a message on your cell phone. I can meet anytime. I was going to wake up early, check the weather and make a decision. If it is howling like crazy I will sleep in and if it looks good I will head down for about 6. I left my cell phone so just give me a buzz.

Sean

Smcdermott
10-12-2002, 11:39 AM
Dave,
I tried to send you a PM but your box is full. I opted to stay in today and work out some fishing time with the fiance for tomorrow. The wind was really honking so I figured that would be most productive. I should be down in South County tomorrow afternoon. Let me know if you are going to be around.

Sean

craig
10-12-2002, 12:39 PM
Where is the West Wall? I have never fished RI, so not sure where it is and how to get there.

JimW
10-12-2002, 12:57 PM
Down the end of Succotach park where you can and walk up over the dirt road to a huge jetty.

The url for map quest is huge and the message board cuts it off so I'll PM it to you.

Good luck