New 2 Site [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: New 2 Site

Lipripper
10-10-2002, 04:02 PM
Hey All,

Just registered, although I have been viewing for a while now. I fish all over Michigan, as I am a Michigander...born and raised. I received part of my troutication in Missouri/Arkansas while in college. But, I just can't get enough of home.
Kudos to all of you who run/maintain this site. It rocks!

John:D

watersprite
10-10-2002, 04:14 PM
Welcome, but...

I know this is probably nitpicking but couldn't you have found a slightly less sadistic user name? It's still early, why not consider changing it?

Just my .02

ws

fredaevans
10-10-2002, 07:59 PM
Sounds like we have a Bass fisherman in our ranks.
:D
fae

striblue
10-10-2002, 08:15 PM
WELCOME!

Lipripper
10-11-2002, 09:43 AM
Hey, I would be happy to change the name, as to not ruffle any feathers. I can't figure out how though.:confused:

Keep in mind, the name has a slight tint of sarcasm. Just a slight one. :hehe:

John

pmflyfisher
10-11-2002, 02:42 PM
Lipripper is fine by me, this is america you have the freedom to choose your internet ID amongst many other freedoms which other countries citizens donot have. If thats what you like go with it, does not bother me one bit.

BTW, I am glad I choosed PMFLYFISHERMAN last year because that is what I am turning out to be. It is getting harder and harder to do that early AM fly fishing as you get into the 50s. :chuckle:

Anybody have any secrets on how to get yourself early in the morning to river fish hard all day for fresh chrome ?

fredaevans
10-11-2002, 07:07 PM
By time you get to 3 or 4am you're wide awake anyway. And barring "a better offer" from Big Red, it's off to the front seat of the trusty old explorer.

Also usually return by 1pm so still plenty of time for yard work and show the husbandly flag.
:smokin:

PS: "LR," keep the name.:devil:

striblue
10-11-2002, 11:22 PM
I've got no problem with it...