chatham blues [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: chatham blues

Falsecast
10-07-2002, 11:11 AM
Hi...I'm a new member. Met penguin and adrian at the beach in chatham this weekend. Thanks for all the info., guys. Fun to see my fist blitz of albies, although I was hoping to catch more than a sunburn and a few snapper. But its always nice to be in the ocean and meet some fellow fishheads. I'm done in the salt for the year, but I'll keep track of the migration and look forward to hitting y'all with my backcast in the spring.

striblue
10-07-2002, 12:26 PM
Welcome Falsecast and glad you met two hardcores in Penguin and Adrian.

juro
10-07-2002, 03:28 PM
Welcome Falsecast - even though you've rinsed the waders of salt until next year, please keep us posted with those VT trout reports :)

Adrian
10-07-2002, 03:29 PM
Hi Falsecast

Wlecome. It was good to meet you at Chatham and glad to see you made it here.

Watch out for springtime forum activities - claves, casting clinincs, fly tying and participation at few of the New England shows.

Plus, if you're done with the salt but still fishing freshwater let us know how you do!

Hawkeye
10-07-2002, 06:27 PM
Welcome aboard!!!

Penguin
10-07-2002, 06:54 PM
Roger Falsecast...
Adrian and I marched to the outer reaches of the bar as the tide dropped but never made any fishy connections so you didn't miss too much but...you never know!
Glad to meet you...come on back in the Spring and we'll introduce you to Mr & Mrs Striper!
The dance begins in April and tickets go fast!
Stayintouch...