so... what about Sunday guys? [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: so... what about Sunday guys?

tomd
06-15-2001, 10:36 PM
I only can do Sunday, are we still gonna do the rip ryder early? or are you just doing Sat? if not monamoy is anone going to be out standing in the water with a 9 ft lightning rod besides me? Tom D

MarkDoogue
06-16-2001, 05:40 PM
Tom; Just got back from the Rip Ryder trip and I have to say todays results were not good. We fished both sides of South Beach and I would guess there were less than 8 fish taken with one fish over 28". Talked to the folks fishing Monomoy and they seemed to have done the same. Further posts could prove me wrong, but todays results and tomorrows forecast might be food for thought. Hope this helps you. J.D.

striblue
06-16-2001, 08:16 PM
Tom, Pete Grey and I are meeting tomorrow at 4:30 at thhe Light House.. I don't even want to talk about Today. Meet Adrian on the shuttle from South Beach to N. Monomoy... that's all I can say... Hey... Old doogue.. thanks for the hat and I had ahalf of one of those sandwiches... unbelievable , they were the best.

tomd
06-16-2001, 08:45 PM
John, will meet you 2 there, what is the best email me directions from rt. 6 if you get a chance. Tom D

striblue
06-16-2001, 09:22 PM
Tom, I e-mailed you the directions.

tomd
06-16-2001, 10:02 PM
thanks, see you there