CT or Rhody [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: CT or Rhody

steelheadmike
09-20-2002, 12:57 PM
Well it's been a week and my boat is still at the dealer not complete yet. Oh even better news... the bill as it stands is $1200 bills. Ouch my hiney::eyecrazy: ! What next ... the fishing will make an early migration and blow by before I can the damn thing back in the water?? Torture I tell you Torture.

I may hoof it up to Watchill beach this weekend with a friend who has the beach pass. He was just there and said there were some HUGE Stripers right up in the wash. He had a blast. Anyone know of or hear about such action or do you think he has embellished a smidgeon??

GregD
09-20-2002, 02:31 PM
Hi Mike,

Ouch on the boat, hope you get it back soon. I'm sure it is like torture with all the great fishing going on right now.

I wouldn't doubt your friends experience from the sounds of the action down in south county right now. Can't wait for the Clave!

Hope to see you on the water soon.

Tight lines,
Greg.

steelheadmike
09-20-2002, 02:44 PM
I may be up that way during the Clave. I am not signed up for it but if I should happen accross anyone from this site I will certainly say hello or maybe even take a couple out for a ride to find a school or two.