Fish On!!!!! [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Fish On!!!!!

tomd
09-17-2002, 06:37 AM
FISHING!!! :D and 3 BABES IN BIKINIS :D what an idea... I was chan surfing last night at 9:00 and hit ESPN :whoa: what's this :eyecrazy: it ain't flyfishin, but theys mighty perty gals :hehe: Tom D

tomd
09-17-2002, 06:39 AM
just in case one of you dirty old/young men care lol
http://espn.go.com/outdoors/general/s/g_tv_desc_fish_on.html

FredA
09-17-2002, 06:58 AM
I caught that while surfing, waiting for a repeat of the Soprano's first episode. Babe's chumming for tuna. What a sight, but you have to hit the mute button to watch for any length of time.

juro
09-17-2002, 08:36 AM
I saw it too, although it was very entertaining after about 10 minutes I realized I was being "sold" and flipped the channel to enjoy another recent show about a guy who takes his young son down to the Bahamas to fish for bonefish together as father and son each year. It just seemed to be more on target for my view of what fishing is.

Now if the shows had a women getting into fishing without using anatomical parts for leverage, I think it would be a great idea.

Dble Haul
09-17-2002, 09:13 AM
I saw the show too, and I think that my wife summed it up best...

"I catch plenty of fish, and I don't need to dress like that to do it."

:p

kush
09-17-2002, 09:31 AM
Are you sure Tom Pero isn't lurking somewhere in that production? He tried that angle in his now defunct "Wild Steelhead and Salmon" magazine - the girls were cute - but the idea didn't fly there either!

tomd
09-17-2002, 09:44 AM
yeah, don't think it'll hold my attention for long... unless I had a TV with the PIP feature. that way I could watch the guys bonefishing, and have the cuties in a small picture in the corner(without sound) :D