Fly Fishing Forum banner

Maui Jim's Sale

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Dean 
#1 ·
Here

They've got those Maui's that Striblue got. If I had the money, man oh man would I buy them. They are Saaahwwheet!.

Nick

#3 ·
Both Juro and I have the Titanium Kapalua...I have the rose (although they are really more copper) and juro's got the grey.... They are expensive but I have several other Maui's and I have to say that the Kapalua's are incredible...They are so light that you feel nothing behind your ear or on the nose bridge... It's like having contact lens sunglasses... I think worth every cent and come in a hard case.... go for it..you wont be sorry even with paying that reduced price..

#5 ·
I still like the Action Optics products better overall but I got a good deal on the Maui Jims. Unfortunately the MJ's broke in no time despite my babying them and I had to send them back to the service center. When they came back they had new hardware so I suppose the breakage was common enough to change the design.

I would be wary, the sale might be due to the upgrade in hardware. Just a hunch.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.