Rhodyfest item needs list [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Rhodyfest item needs list

Hawkeye
09-11-2002, 08:20 AM
Here's what we have/need to date:

Remaining needs have a double asterix and would be nice items have a single.

Dinner:

* Pre-meal munchies: chips & dips (done - Terry) , veggies and dip (done - GregD), other stuff welcome of course.
*A couple of main dish type things chili (done - slinger), stew, kabobs, steak (done - Papa G $5 cost each), Hot Dogs n stuff (done - GregD),fish , etc.....
* Desert things: cobbler (done - hawkeye), cookies, etc....
** Some side dish things - potatoes (done - hawkeye), heat the hut beans (done - JimW), rice pilaf, zatarans, vegies, salad, bread , etc....

Brunch (convenient to camp breakdown): If there is interest - I'd rather fish
** Your basic brunch things O.J. , eggs, bacon, sausage, hashbrowns, pancakes, etc...
**Coffee (French press done - Doogue) Coffee to go in it?

Other needs:
Stoves - 4 burners (2 done - Terry, 2 done - MikeZ, done -
GregD)
Grill (1 done - Terry, 1 done - GregD, 1 done Rich Dhooge) will need all if we are grilling all those steaks
*Cooking utensils (done - JimW)
**Pots/pans
Clean up items - towels, soap, scrubbers (done - JimW)
Plastic utensils (done - MikeZ)
Disposable plates/cups (done - MikeZ)
Trash bags (done - Doogue & JimW)
Coolers/ice (done - two coolers hawkeye, 2 coolers MikeZ)
Tables (1 done - Terry, 1 done Smcdermott)
** Lanterns (1 done - Terry)
* Pogie oil (done - Juro)
Large tarp (done - Doogue 1, Rich Dhooge 1, PapaG 2)
**First aid (We should all have this)
* Firewood (done - Juro)

doogue
09-11-2002, 12:05 PM
Gregg,

Put me down for:

-Large Tarp
-One French press for coffee
-Trash bags

I can be responsible for plenty more if the list does not get filled up.

I am getting excited!

-Mike

JimW
09-11-2002, 12:49 PM
I'll bring:
Heat the hut beans:whoa:
**Trash bags

**Clean up items - towels, soap, scrubbers
I've got some cooking utensils, can opener, spatula and a few spoons too.

Rich Dhooge's computer is toast so I'll volunteer him for the
**Large tarp
while he's not looking:devil:
**small gas grill if needed?

Papa-G
09-11-2002, 05:44 PM
Hey Gregg, As I said in the signup form count me in for the two awnings we had at last year's BoneClave. I'm a go for getting the steaks. All I have read thus far is positive responce but it would be good if I had an accurate count of who would like to have Filet Mignon for dinner.
Maybe this count can be made a few days before the event. I will need to notify the butcher so we will have enough to go around.

juro
09-11-2002, 05:49 PM
I'll bring some serious pogie oil :whoa: and a large load of firewood in the back of the truck.

mikez
09-11-2002, 08:42 PM
I'll be bringing a two burner camp stove and a couple of coolers. I can also bring paper plates, plastic wear and styro cups.
My current plan is to try real hard for a striper of keeper size in order to fry up some of my famous "fish sticks". I'll bring the fixin's so if anyone else gets one we'll be sure to get a taste at least [be sure to bleed and ice your fish right away if you want me to cook it folks].
Might also consider getting in on the steak. What was the cost?
One item I didn't see on the list was drinking water. I'll bring a couple 2 gal totes.

doogue
09-11-2002, 09:05 PM
Count me in for steak. Three cheers for the Esteys!

Smcdermott
09-11-2002, 09:39 PM
I can bring a small folding table and three canvas folding chairs. I am in for the steak and would be happy to bring any of the other misc. items such as paper goods and utensils. I am for skipping brunch and fishing but would be happy to bring breakfast items as well if people want them. Can't wait to see everyone and hopefully hook into some funny fish.

Sean

GregD
09-11-2002, 10:21 PM
Hey the steak sounds good to me too. I can bring some veggies and dip. I'll bring some hot dogs and things for the kids since I'll probably have a couple tagging along. I have plates and cups enough for my group. I have a small grill and cook stove I can bring too.
Can help out with the meal too.

We will probably skip the brunch to fish.
Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Greg.

striblue
09-13-2002, 03:12 PM
I will bring a TV and VCR.... portable fish finder....playboy mags...sun tanning lotion... stereo with old James Brown, Cream, Joe Cocker, etc. CD's....Little tooth pics with the little umbrellars,various colors.....football....beachballs....and ,of course ,some frizbees.http://216.40.241.68/otn/party/party.gif

Hawkeye
09-13-2002, 04:31 PM
Thanks John!!! I can't believe I left those things off the list! What the heck was I thinking?