Get Well Soon, Rich [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Get Well Soon, Rich

NrthFrk16
09-07-2002, 10:51 PM
It seems that forum member ran into some serious back troubles lately and is forced to remain horizontal all day long.

He did luck out though...I've heard they've got the pain killers flowing freely. :chuckle:

Get well soon buddy...and eventhough you are telling everyone you messed up your back reaching around your front seat in your car...I know the truth. :devil: I hope you've learned your lesson about the dangers of swinging from the bedroom ceiling. :whoa: :whoa:

Steelheader69
09-07-2002, 11:28 PM
Sorry to hear about Rich. Been there and doing that. Hopefully, they won't double whammy him.

I gained a good 85lbs with my back being on bedrest. Between vicoden, percoxet, and predesone, I was/am highly irratible and gaining weight fast. It sucks big time. Plus puts a pain on your fishing time.

I hope you have speedy recovery. Hopefully it's not herniated discs like I have. Worse off, mine are upper back/neck discs, which effect my chest, arms, and head. Flare ups suck.

Good luck. You read this Rich, need some company, let me know. I'm off on disibility now going through rehab on the back/neck.