WA boardmember meets UT boardmember [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: WA boardmember meets UT boardmember

ChucknDuck
08-26-2002, 07:20 AM
Soon after my move to Utah I walked into a local fly shop in Ogden to sniff out some info and drop a little cash on local hot patterns. In addition to a new gazeteer, High Country Flies hat, Utah Flyfishing guide, and some topwater bugs I left with the URL of a local board similar to this one. I made my innaugeral post to introduce myself and to my joy one of the responses came from "steeliesonthefly". Since then he has been gracious enough to take me to some of the great water in the local area. The dry fly fishing has been fantastic, the scenery marvelous, the weather outa this world, and the commaraderie top notch. Just wanted to reiterate how important a board like this is to developing friendships and fishing opportunities around the world for those who are like minded in thier pursuits. Thanks to Juro and Reggie for making my transition to the Rockies from the coast an easy one!

Spark-Indicators are alive and well here.

juro
08-26-2002, 09:02 AM
Great story - I look forward to hearing more about the beautiful scenery and flyfishing in trout heaven!

NrthFrk16
08-27-2002, 01:14 AM
CnD-
Glad to hear everything is going well!!!!