Non-fishing related post [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Non-fishing related post

Stone
08-02-2002, 08:02 PM
...but for all my friends here at fff.com, I wanted to offer a chance to join a Fantasy football league.

If it is your thing, the info is below... Just go to the fantasy sports section of Yahoo.com and the details for my league are below:

This is to confirm that you've created the Private League named Stone's League and the team called Stoney's Pats in that league.

To allow other coaches to join your league, send them the League ID# and Password. In your case, the ID# is 151098 and the Password is stone.

You have chosen for your league to take part in an Autopick draft. Until the draft takes place, you (and only you) can change the type of draft by using the Change Draft Type option found among your Commissioner Tools, which can be reached from your League Overview page.

Your league's draft can begin as soon as everyone is ready, but must be conducted by Thursday, October 3. Simply use the Change Draft Status option found among your Commissioner Tools to tell us that you are ready, and we'll notify you by email as soon as the draft is complete.

juro
08-02-2002, 08:41 PM
A group of mgrs who will remain un-named called an emergency lunchtime meeting today at work. We all assumed it was urgent, closed door.

I had the conf rm right after. When we went in they had forgotten to erase the whiteboard.... it was a Fantasy football mgrs meeting! The season is upon us for sure.

Good luck finding your co-conspirators!