All hats are in the mail! [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: All hats are in the mail!

juro
07-25-2002, 02:41 PM
Still some leftover from no-shows... I will put up a new list to clear out the remaining hats.

Anyone who paid should see their hats anyday now. I will update the hatlist today for reference.

Hope you enjoy 'em!

pmflyfisher
07-25-2002, 07:48 PM
Darn did not arrive today in the mail due to my lateness in responding ! Its my fault.

Wanted to do some advertizing in South Dakota next week, me and two of my boys are out of Chicago tonight on our way to Bad Lands and Black Hills for 9 days trout fishing, buffalo watching, hiking, etc....

I will have to christen the hat on Great Lakes kings and skamanias in August when I get back, can't wait... :smokin: :smokin:

Don't know how many people I can recruit in SD, we checked out on the web today to see how many libraries they had in the state and it was less than 10.

Lots of national parks, mountains, grasslands, trout streams, etc...

The Eckert clan is on its way westward.

Will report in two weeks.

Best

PM

KeithSirois
07-25-2002, 09:26 PM
hats?

juro
07-25-2002, 09:34 PM
Here's the link:

http://flyfishingforum.com/miscellaneous/hatlist.htm

But don't assume the totals are correct, I will post what is left over for the clearance round if you are interested.

Juro

Steelheader69
07-25-2002, 10:56 PM
They're both a beauty. I liked mine, glad I got it. Was the only black one, and is perfect.

KeithSirois
07-25-2002, 11:02 PM
Thanks Juro. I'd be interested in a leftover.

Dble Haul
07-26-2002, 09:11 AM
Hats received...thanks!

Now my wife feels like "one of the gang". :D

Osprey
08-02-2002, 04:25 PM
Hey Juro,
Thanks a lot for the awsome new hat, I realy like it. I'll be sure to wear it next time I come to see you. :hehe:

MarkDoogue
08-02-2002, 09:27 PM
Juro, haven't seen my hat yet. Any thoughts?

juro
08-02-2002, 09:36 PM
Hmmm.... it's definitely been sent, I recall sending it specifically. Let's give it a week and if it doesn't show I'll send another. If this is the last snail mail glitch, I will put the rest up for sale upon resolving this issue.

BTW - although I did not insure them the zip codes are on my receipt so I can confirm. Nice feature at the post office!

Smcdermott
08-02-2002, 11:04 PM
Juro,
I just wanted to thank you for all the effort on this one and every thing else you do for us. The hat is awesome. I will break it in tomorrow and on Sunday when I take some family from Dallas out with Capt. Ray.

Sean

pmflyfisher
08-04-2002, 07:26 PM
Juro,

It was here when I got back from SD last night. Thanks will baptize it soon on local home GL home waters.

Hal

Bill
08-08-2002, 05:43 PM
Hung the hat on my office hat rack as soon as it arrived. Minutes later my wife walked in and said, "Hey nice hat! I like it. When did you get that?" High praise from someone with her talent for working with colors, fabrics, etc.

Thanks, Juro.

Now if only I could create more time to get out on the water . . . .

juro
08-08-2002, 07:17 PM
Mark -

One last query before sending you another... anything?

Originally posted by MarkDoogue
Juro, haven't seen my hat yet. Any thoughts?

MarkDoogue
08-10-2002, 12:24 PM
Sent you a PM with my address just in case. No sign of the hat yet.

Thanks.

juro
08-10-2002, 04:39 PM
It's in the box, just need to get it stamped for delivery. Thanks for the update.

MarkDoogue
08-24-2002, 12:31 PM
Thanks Juro, according to my "mail checker", Good Ole' Dad, my hat has arrived.

It will make it's fashion debut on my return from the Shenandoah.:D

Perhaps I'll get a bit of the fishy stench on it come the fall run.

I'll be refering to this years fishing exploits as "The Lost Season Of 2002." Oh well.

MarkDoogue
08-26-2002, 08:11 PM
I yanked the hat out of it's box imediately upon my return and began the initial torture phase of my hat break in rutual. It should be properly contorted for my squash by the weekend. Thanks again Juro!!

BTW, any hats left? I have a shot at hooking up with Jimmy Buffett this week and I'd love to hand him one, along with an invitation for a future Rip Trip......on the QT of course.:D

I'd return it to you if the chance encounter turned out to be more chance than an actual encounter.

I know for certain that at least one of my co-workers will have some face time with him. Whether it is me or not remains to be seen.