Unclaimed Hats? [Archive] - Fly Fishing Forum

: Unclaimed Hats?

juro
07-17-2002, 08:36 AM
PMff, Eddie, Rel1, Crusty, TomD -

If you are not going to purchase the hats you ordered please let me know by Friday and I will make them available for others to purchase. If I don't see anything in Paypal or hear from Fred Evans by Friday they will be made avail for others.

thanks!

Juro

pmflyfisher
07-17-2002, 09:59 AM
Yep, forgot about that will put in today.

OK, its done. Work and family have been crazy lately.

Hal

fredaevans
07-17-2002, 12:52 PM
accounted for at this time. So you're 'good to go' on the fellows paying by check.
Fred

juro
07-17-2002, 01:27 PM
OK - I mail a few boxes each day, I'll go ahead and send out the fogey hats by boat ;)

Dble Haul
07-17-2002, 01:45 PM
By boat? I was promised Pony Express. :p

Eddie
07-17-2002, 02:28 PM
Juro,or any one, where is the pay pal? I will do it today. thanks

Smcdermott
07-17-2002, 02:49 PM
Eddie,

Follow this link and hit the "Buy Now" button.

http://www.flyfishingforum.com/miscellaneous/hatlist.htm

Sean

fredaevans
07-17-2002, 02:58 PM
if the hats were going by mail out of Medford, the Pony Express would be faster. But then again, our idea of a 'traffic jam' is still 5 cars at the stop sign or getting behind a farmer on his John Deere on a two lane road. And before you ask, Yes, I've seen several drive by the front of the bank going from one orchard location to another, dragging a 300 gallon spray tank behind, this month alone.

When Joan and I had our vineyards just south of Medford, I'd do that two or three times per month. Another vineyard owner needed an extra piece of equipment; drive it over and leave it for a few days. Get it back washed with a full tank of #2 dsl. and a bottle or two of wine on the seat. Most of the growers around here are supurb 'home' winemakers.
:D

Eddie
07-17-2002, 05:56 PM
Paid through pay pal. Thanks!