: Or..print this

Lefty
05-25-2001, 09:55 AM
http://cecpeople.bu.edu/rbird/bassalert/bassalert.htm

Courtesy of "shorebird, thanks.

juro
05-25-2001, 09:59 AM
VERY NICE!

I am working on one too, but then again that's hard to beat.

Lefty
05-25-2001, 10:23 AM
At this point my philosophy is to put all my energy on this topic into spreading the word. It's high time. We could spend a few weeks refining a doc and debating but I think we should "just do it" at this point. In a mere 24 hours we have come up with a pretty good flyer to start with. I welcome all improvements and refimements. Everyone please spread these around every tackle shop, and telephone pole near the fishing spots. It's up to us. The legal authorities are limited, the conservation groups are not doing this aspect of mass education. It's up to us.
Every trip out I will bring a few and a stapler. Someday we may look back and chuckle at the futility of it all, but it has to be tried. I saw 6 mopre schoolies mauled this am. I posted my first 4 too. IF anyone goes to PI this weekend put this new version over mine.

Thank you.

TerryW

striblue
05-25-2001, 10:31 AM
I will put some at Chatham Light and In Chatham tomorrow.

Roop
05-25-2001, 10:38 AM
Nice job on the flyer.

Way to take initiative.

I'll print some & throw them in plastic covers to keep in the car for posting.

Thank you.

Roop

bcasey
05-29-2001, 11:04 AM
I've got the Falmouth area covered, I'll be posting thruout this week.
Great work! PLEASE, lets continue to spread the word.

Lefty
05-29-2001, 12:23 PM
Good job. I got out and dropped a couple more at P.I. Interestingly they hold up to the rain a bit. I will push this post to the top of the pile on all boards occasionally throughout the season as a reminder.

TerryW